Analysis through the image
Excilone offers a complete range of services for the analysis of samples through the image. From tissue samples fixation to image analysis our services are part of a strict environment of quality and confidentiality.
Excilone services cover the whole histology process:
- Chemical fixation and tissue processing or tissue freezing (SnapFrost®)
- Sectioning : paraffin sections, frozen sections, floating sections, fresh or fixed tissue sections
- Histology staining (H&E and special stains), IHC, HIS
- Tissue Micro-Arrays paraffin TMA(Minicore®) and frozen TMA
- Slides scanning
- Bright field, fluorescence (up to 5 colors + DAPI), FISH on tissue
- Any size of slide from the standard one to a 150x200 mm size
- A fleet of 3 different devices
- Image analysis in bright field or in fluorescence
- Slides reading
- Virtual slides sharing platform
Customization, Quality and confidentiality:
As each project is specific and unique and the customer’s needs various Excilone examines each request individually and has set up preliminary feasibility studies. This testing and analysis step enables each service to be adjusted at technical and economic level and ensures quality and time to deliver results.